Friday 11 April 2014

Goodbye world..

Ah well, all the good things must come to an end, and this one is for me. It was fun to spit all my random thoughts here. I was trying to keep all the posts about Scotland, because I live here and I cherish Scottish people, I have never met such a friendly nation. I think that it is important to learn and understand the culture of the counry you choose to live in. It helps to make you feel like you are home. That is why I left The United States, try to find some culture there... Anyway, as I said in my first blog, it was my first try to connect with this kind of Social media, and it wasn´t bad at all.
Although I study Media and Communication, traveling is my real passion, so if I will choose to continue in talking random sh..stuff here, it will be about all my journeys.

Until then, thank you. S.


No comments:

Post a Comment