Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lego movie...ew

Everyone was waiting for it. Warner Bros. pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures came with the first ever, full length theatrical Lego adventure. Directed by Christopher Miller (21 Jump  Street) and it stars Chris Pratt, Will Ferell, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman and many more. Great Director and amazing actors promised amazing movie. What could possibly go wrong?




Well, first of all, all the funny moments which lightened up the movie a bit, were shown in the trailer.
It is the story, where Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, one of many Lego figures, escapes by accident from perfect Lego world and now he has to save it. He needs to stop an evil tyrant from destroying everything he knows.
He meets a lot of new friends on his journey, he falls in love, and he goes thought the whole personal change. At the end we have an extraordinary hero, who does not follow rules any more and learns how to live a happy life. Cliché.
But, after I took a 15 minutes nap in the cinema, Batman appeared on screen! All the overused jokes about him, and all in one movie. Well I do not want to be all critical though. Morgan Freeman, although just his voice, will always make my day, and will always help any movie not to be unbelievably boring. I could just close my eyes and hear his voice, those were the moments when I did not regret spending the money to watch this movie.


And probably because I hate myself, I bought the Lego game based on the movie! Yay!
Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment