Saturday 29 March 2014

Scottish actors?

Scottish actors are surprisingly very popular lately. It is not that I think, that they are not talented, but then again, I grew up surrounded with dubbed movies, so I always thought that all the actors are Americans. How could I. I have been discovering so many new voices and actors lately, that I have to share with you the most surprising ones.



Anyone Game of Thrones fan? Richard Madden, born in Scotland is one of the main characters in this popular TV serie since 2011. Fun fact is, he is going to play Prince Charming in upcoming movie Cinderella in 2015!! Yay!


Ewan McGregor, or Obi-Wan Kenobi, whichever you prefer. Born in Perth. Although he is married and has 4 kids, I still believe that one day he will realise that I am his one and only, true love. Ehm, I might have a small, tiny crush on him.




Cutie pie James McAvoy is in his early thirties, but still looks like a teenager. James was born in Glasgow and slowly became the world wide famous actor, who can handle every role.



Sir Sean Connery would deserve a special blog. If someone tells me that there was better Bond than him, I start to strongly dislike that person and we can never ever be friends. Ever. Sir Sean Connery was born in Edinburgh and that is one of the reasons why I want to live there as well. Too many older gentlemen live there, so, is it the best place in the world? Yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment